Zombie dragons Why are the flesh eater better Then the vampire

Rahr

Hi guys i wonder Why the flesh eater ghuol King on a zombie dragon has 7 Claw attack and 3 mauw while the vampire Lords zombie dragon only Got 6 claws and 2 mauw its wired they are not the same or is it only me that Think that 

The zombie dragon appears 4 times in the Death faction.

1. as mount for vampire lord

2. as mount for ghoul king

3. by itself in flesh eater courts faction

4. by itself in beasts of the grave faction

each one of those entries has a slightly different profile.

They just needed to balance out each ones power in game. The vampire lord for example is more powerful than the ghoul king. He has a shield that gives +1 to his save so that is probably one of the reasons why they toned down the attack profile of the dragon he rides.

Jgregs covered it pretty much and officialy you have to use the most current WarScrolls. Keeping in mind the Flesh Eater versions are more current then Soulblight.

I havent seen the changes in GH2017 yet but. For Flesh Eaters the consensus is the GK on Terrorgeist is the stronger while the VL is better on the Dragon.  In larger point games its worthwhile to run GK on Terror and one on Dragon.

Im currently painting my Zombie dragon and trying to figure out how to magnetise it for GK, VL and the Mortarch.

Archived