Let's chat : Wraith Fleet

Peegee

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, TheWilddog said:

Saw this and the first thing I thought of was Wraith Fleet. Would make one hell of a Mortis Engine or even a Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon/Ship.  I usually don't care for PP stuff but this thing looks pretty sweet. 

34140_skarre_admiraloftheblackfleet.jpg

Oh wow that's awesome! I may have to get one. I was planning to use the revel ghost ship to make a mortis engine but this might work better.

Even though I'm probably going to be running legion of blood generally I still wanna get a bit of pirate theme to juxtapose with my other aristocratic vampires ;) Maybe I should make a pirate captain necromancer! Got pirate bandanas for my skellies (my dad recommended I rewatch the first pirates of the carribean for inspiration so totally gonna need a unit with cutlasses and pistols sometime too!)

If you take the horns off those demons on top might make good vampires or undead crew.

4 hours ago, Lightbox said:

Oh wow that's awesome! I may have to get one. I was planning to use the revel ghost ship to make a mortis engine but this might work better.

Even though I'm probably going to be running legion of blood generally I still wanna get a bit of pirate theme to juxtapose with my other aristocratic vampires ;) Maybe I should make a pirate captain necromancer! Got pirate bandanas for my skellies (my dad recommended I rewatch the first pirates of the carribean for inspiration so totally gonna need a unit with cutlasses and pistols sometime too!)

If you take the horns off those demons on top might make good vampires or undead crew.

Yea even though I too have moved on to the LoN I will probably pick this up and have a little ghostly pirate force.  This thing is just too flavorful to ignore.  

Archived