AOS and 40K players in South Dublin

zedatkinszed

Hi all! Just taking a measure if there are adults in the South Dublin - North Wicklow area interested in getting an AOS/40K group together.

I know there's the warroom in Wicklow town and Nerdai in Thomas street and IGA in Store Street but Wicklow town is too far south and the other two are in Dublin City Centre. It's a long trek for any of us in the Bray to Stillorgan areas.

I have a few friends who'd be interested in this and a DnD night. So please let me know if anyone's interested.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Cool, I'm still working on my Daughters  of Khaine Army but I'd say in mid-May I'll be table ready at 1K-1.5K.

I couldn't find anything on the Bray Group. But there's a shop in Dun Laoghaire town (close to Dart and Car Park) - http://thewarchest.ie/ - that holds Magic Torunaments and at least used to hold 40K stuff. I could check them out and see if they'd host a game night for AOS?

I know the store well and have been many times for Magic events. The owners a nice guy and they recently expanded the shop to more than double its size.

I think he has some terrain and stuff in the cupboards too.

May be worth asking!

Mid may sounds good for me also!

I wrote to him today and yeah he seems great but unfortunately a night event doesn't work for him. He's saying a daytime event in the summer would be better. Could be an option but not everyone has the teacher holidays like me. I'll see if he can do a weekend day?

Archived