GHB2017 Death Preview!!

Iskander

As someone who loves the skeletons but can't be bothered to buy the fec, or nighthaunt I'm hoping for something as mentioned previously of new skeleton mages, archers, soldiers, seige, Calvary.  

Its odd that I don't mind nurgle and his rot, but I'll be damned if I'm taking those ghouls.  

Oh and very nice if gg are becoming battle line!

29 minutes ago, Mikester1487 said:

As someone who loves the skeletons but can't be bothered to buy the fec, or nighthaunt I'm hoping for something as mentioned previously of new skeleton mages, archers, soldiers, seige, Calvary.  

Its odd that I don't mind nurgle and his rot, but I'll be damned if I'm taking those ghouls.  

Oh and very nice if gg are becoming battle line!

Some swanky new skeleton archers would be the bee's knees.

With this Preview with Death, I'm hoping, Crypt Ghouls - are worth 80 points and get discounted when they reach Max size. 

With the current preview of the New GHB2017, we are going to see some amazing mixed lists. My current idea atm is to have a necromancer part of my FEC Death Watch list, Flayers get to pile in 3 times a turn! However im expecting armies like Sylvaneth and Tzeentch abusing this power of having allied forces. 

Also from the sneak peak i can see that all new battletombes we'll be going by the Karadron overlords style of codes. Where you follow certain traits and rules for an army. So not just picking a trait and some artefacts but also picking rules that match the fluff of your army. FEC lil sneak peak is a good showing of that. This new GHB2.0 is going to change so many things in good ways. 

Archived