One hour per day chaos army

peasant

Hi people, 

I'm a very lazy painter and an avid buyer, and my girlfriend is getting sick of finding hidden boxes in unsuspected places, so I've decided to get serious and start painting in a consistent basis, 1 hour each day. Posting it here, i think, it will help me beat my prochrastination issues therefore I hope you find something interesting or any criticism would be appreciated. Sorry for my english...

Let's go...

Case 1 : Unit of bloodreaver from the starter set, I've just assembled them and will go for a pinting récipe as shown in warhammer TV

10z6xrp.jpg

I need to start doing this as well.  So an inspiring start (literally in that you've inspired me to join you).

When I've painted regularly in the past, i've found a wet pallete is helpful.  Like sometimes you can come back the next day and the paint is still wet and just needs to be mixed around a bit to redistribute the pigment.

Hi people, 
I'm a very lazy painter and an avid buyer, and my girlfriend is getting sick of finding hidden boxes in unsuspected places, so I've decided to get serious and start painting in a consistent basis, 1 hour each day. Posting it here, i think, it will help me beat my prochrastination issues therefore I hope you find something interesting or any criticism would be appreciated. Sorry for my english...
Let's go...
Case 1 : Unit of bloodreaver from the starter set, I've just assembled them and will go for a pinting récipe as shown in warhammer TV
10z6xrp.jpg

Your buying habits and girlfriend sound like mine! I say go for it. You can accomplish a lot painting an hour a day. I mostly paint 1-2 evenings a week, about two hours per session. Just don't think it will change your buying habits though. You'll probably end up like me: painting more AND still buying more ;)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Hi!

Today I started actually painting, I followed the warhammer TV recipe but although is not quite a good looking paintjob I think I can make it better with more practise and a good Paint brush too

see you pals

edit : I still have to finish details (and buy black Paint for the boots and axe pole)

ivyf4i.jpg

2q9m141.jpg

That's awesome.  My favorite thing about the warhammer tv recipe for these guys is painting the gold trim before the armour plates.

Right now I have some 40k scifi stuff going but once that's done I'll start up a thread of my own.

Archived