Finally Properly Diving Into AoS

The Wanderer

Hey everyone,

Long time Fantasy player here. I originally started out with 40k Tau about 14 years ago but never got into it, I then had a decent LotR phase.

I started playing Tomb Kings around 13 years ago and they were my main army for a very long time. I have also played Wood Elves off an on since the 6th ed Army Book was released. Between the Squatting of TKs and the 8th edition Wood Elf book being legal for barely a year I fell pretty badly out of love with the hobby but like any good addiction I've now come crawling back.

My Wood Elves have been pretty well reoriented towards AoS (rebasing and finishing the last miniatures are side projects right now) but I'm currently focused on building up a Stormcast force.

Hey everyone,
Long time Fantasy player here. I originally started out with 40k Tau about 14 years ago but never got into it, I then had a decent LotR phase.
I started playing Tomb Kings around 13 years ago and they were my main army for a very long time. I have also played Wood Elves off an on since the 6th ed Army Book was released. Between the Squatting of TKs and the 8th edition Wood Elf book being legal for barely a year I fell pretty badly out of love with the hobby but like any good addiction I've now come crawling back.
My Wood Elves have been pretty well reoriented towards AoS (rebasing and finishing the last miniatures are side projects right now) but I'm currently focused on building up a Stormcast force.

Welcome home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived