Second First Army - 1000pt Seraphon

Kryptboy

So I went a bit crazy after buying my entire Flesh Eater Courts Army the other day and purchased some Seraphon as well.  I'm new to AoS outside of battle reports and some YouTube diving, and I have a tiny bit of 5th or 6th edition 40k but I don't remember much.  Basically I'm looking for a fun list out of the models I ordered, 1000 points or 1500 if possible. The one downfall is I don't have the Seraphon book currently, won't have it for another two weeks cuz my wallet is currently holding a gun to itself.  Anyway, here are the models i ordered:

X2 Carno/Trog

X16 Knights

X24 Warriors 

X1 Skink Starpriest

X1 Bastiladon

Basically, 2 start collecting boxes and the other two.  I was considering doing a Scar-Vet and Trog for variety and because both of the dinosaurs are so cool.  Any input is greatly appreciated, and I'm also doing this for FEC so I apologize for how green behind the ears I am.  Thanks folks.

When I first saw the Bastiladon warscroll, my first thought was that the laser would be infinitely better than the snakes. But if you want to throw the Bastiladon into melee combat, that Ark of Sotek is super nasty - particularly if your opponent doesn't avoid clumping up his units. 

I would definitely suggest building one of the knights as a Scar-Veteran on Cold One. He's a great general, too, if you use all 15 knights in your army. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/7/2017 at 4:45 AM, Kryptboy said:

Any recommendations on what weapons to put on my warriors and knights? I dunno if I should use the lances, clubs, swords etc.

Look at this list:

Leaders:

Saurus scar-veteran on carnosaur(260)

-General

-Warblade

-Obsidian Blade

Slann Starmaster(260)

Units:

X5 Saurus Knights (120)

-Lances

X5 Saurus Knights (120)

-Lances

X5 Saurus Knights(120)

-Lances

Salamander(60)

Battalions:

Firelance Starhost(60)

1000/1000pts

Take the The Great Drake constellation with the Slann and make mortal wounds on 5+ with The Saurus Knights.

I hope you enjoy it ;) 

Archived