Chaos Furies?

Vomikron Noxis

Hey all,

Does anyone have experience of running Chaos furies? Obviously they're rubbish, but they're cheap and fast so could have some utility. I'm asking because I have 60 points left over in my Nurgle list, and spending it on one beast doesn't seem that useful. 

Also, any ideas for spending that last 60 points, if not on furies? Edit: I'll probably keep the reinforcement points and summon the furies where and when I need them.

11 minutes ago, Kramer said:

12 giant rats. Lot of numbers to claim an objective and easily painted up to look 'nurgly'

Yeh this was my thought too actually. It's literally just to fill the remaining 60 points anyway. This is the rest of the list btw:

Allegiance: Chaos

Heroes
Great Unclean One (240)
- General
- Trait: Cunning Deceiver
Daemon Prince Of Nurgle (160)
- Artefact: Chaos Runeblade
Daemon Prince Of Nurgle (160)
- Artefact: Chaos Runeblade
Epidemius (180)

Battleline
10 x Plaguebearers Of Nurgle (100)
5 x Putrid Blightkings (180)
5 x Putrid Blightkings (180)

Units
3 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (220)
3 x Plague Drones Of Nurgle (220)

Battalions
Tallyband of Nurgle (100)

Total: 1940/2000

Not knowledgeable enough about burgle to make list suggestions. But based on the list itself, and with the 60 points left over in mind and allowing yourself to look outside nurgle, I would either go for something with number (giant rats) or see if you can find something to get behind enemy lines with either speed or special deployment. I haven't found them though ?

Archived