Kharadron Artefacts

Admiral Ironbrow

Question

I was wondering if anyone knew exactyly how many Artefacts the Overlords can take in total. In the K.O. Battletome it gives the regular Artefact rules and then says "additionally" Great Edrinworks can be given to the skyvessels and gives those rules. Is there an faq yet or ruling from a GT?

4 answers to this question

Thanks. Thats exactly what it says in the book. Do you know if this is anywhere official? My friends are interpreting the rule differently because they think the Edrinworks are just Artefacts and are sticking to the 1 + battalion otherwise it would be too powerful. 

On 6/21/2017 at 1:31 PM, Admiral Ironbrow said:

Thanks. Thats exactly what it says in the book. Do you know if this is anywhere official? My friends are interpreting the rule differently because they think the Edrinworks are just Artefacts and are sticking to the 1 + battalion otherwise it would be too powerful. 

No, but its written exactly as intended so it doesnt need a faq, your friends are juat choosing to ignore a rule i suppose. I guess if you need a semi-official source i Think the White Dwarf that coincided with their release had a battle report where the artifact and endreinwork was discussed.  

Archived