Neferata's Blood Court

BDJames

I love Neferata.  There is something about her ancient near-eastern aesthetic that appeals to me.  When her model was released in end times I grabbed it.  Now, for AoS, I can't help but build a Blood Court.   Here is my start, but needing to rebase the models.  This weekend I'll work on a coven throne 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Xemenes said:

Lovely bases, hopefully they can be translated onto the ovals if you do rebase. Also very crisp clolour scheme! A+

agreed, those bases are just awesome !! Really hope as well you can keep them when you can keep or at least re use some of the base when you transfer!

and the reds on both the models just pop so well and love the spectral transition on Neferata's robes/clothes.

been.wanting to pull off a blood court myself the army list sounds like it would be fun to play !

Awesome work! Your colour pallette is very appealing. The red and bone tones you've chosen are very nice together. I like the bases too, hopefully you can transfer the same theme onto ovals.

Reading the rules for the Neferata battalion in Balance of Power it should be suitably nasty on the table too...

Archived