Stormcast & Empire dilemma

Zeuso

Hey guys, 

I've been debating over and over in my head about how best to organise my Stormcast and Free People's armies.

I have enough models for each to run seperately, but the question I keep asking myself is, should I combine them as 2 different Stormhosts, the twin-tailed bolts of Sigmars fury, each incorporating different parts of my Free Peoples or just stick to one Stormhost and one Free People's army?

I have narrowed down the Stormhosts i would be interested in to the Hallowed Knights, Astral Templars and Lions of Sigmar. There seems to be a close bond between the Knights & Templars in the fluff and both have been fleshed out in the novels. The Lions I like but there doesn't seem to be any details about them other than they have a loud battle cry :/

Sorry for the long post but I have been going back and forth with this for months and its holding me back from actually painting them up.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Stormcastwork with everyone even in fluff. That's kinda their job to jump in and help whoever defeat bad guys in order to reclaim the land. Would be easy to combine I would think. At that point you just need to build a list around whatever comp your using. Having too much is probably your only issue lol

Archived