Pink Horrors splitting and Reinforcement points

Simon1971

Question

Ok, I'm 90% sure of the answer, but.....

....when Pink Horrors split into Blue ones, and then the Blue horrors split into Brimstone ones, does that cost reinforcement points?

...If, for the sake of argument, 5 pink horrors die, but I only have 8 blue horror models, do I get to put down all of them? Or none of them?

I think the answer is yes/all, but would like to check..

7 answers to this question

Follow up question... if I split a unit of 5 blues off a unit of pinks (paying the cost of a unit of 10 blues) can I then add to it up to the 10 that I paid for or is it's unit starting size 5?

Follow up question... if I split a unit of 5 blues off a unit of pinks (paying the cost of a unit of 10 blues) can I then add to it up to the 10 that I paid for or is it's unit starting size 5?

I believe this was FAQed to say you can go up to what you paid. So in your example you could go up to 10.

Yes - we tried to come up with a practical and balanced solution - that doesn't involve a giant bookkeeping exercise for multiple little units of Horrors with random maximum sizes. This also improves the Branchwraith's spell slightly and gives a slight buff to Alarielle.

Archived