Themes for Bonesplitterz

Uprising

Hello everyone

I am looking a theme or idea to model/paint up my savage orruks.  They are the next army I am working on after my ironjawz.  In my head, I want them to be different from my ironjawz.  I see my ironjawz as a bloody discipline force that get stuck in, while I am looking for a more funny/comedy for my bonesplitterz.  The only idea I have is a Hawaiian theme, everyone get a mask, and have boar riders be surfers.  Suggest any crazy idea you have, i am open to anything.  Have a great day, thanks for reading. 

Because Valentine's Day is approaching... They're really in love with monsters, so each Orruk is carrying bouquets of flowers instead of weapons. And instead of banners they're carrying... OETA signs... Bonus points for typical "AWOOOOOGA!" eyes and tongues as seen in older animations. Maybe even hearts painted on the Orruks for their "love paint". Make love, not war signs?

Hello everyone

I am looking a theme or idea to model/paint up my savage orruks.  They are the next army I am working on after my ironjawz.  In my head, I want them to be different from my ironjawz.  I see my ironjawz as a bloody discipline force that get stuck in, while I am looking for a more funny/comedy for my bonesplitterz.  The only idea I have is a Hawaiian theme, everyone get a mask, and have boar riders be surfers.  Suggest any crazy idea you have, i am open to anything.  Have a great day, thanks for reading. 

I had exactly the same idea back in the 8th days! I even startedconverting some of the old spearboyz(90s) - if you exchange the spear with a board they look really cool. The new ones though are easy to put on the board looking like they are actially surfing. Especialy the ones that have one leg up - just put a board under and they are ready to surf!

Really cool project. I really support you on that! I have never finished. Had put them on a shelf and recently came back to building a drakkfoot warclan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived