Skirmish and abilities

Cerve

Question

Hi guys, I have a question. 

Skirmish rulebook says that any model for the warscroll (which is limited by 1) doesn't need to stay in coesion of 1". They act alone. 
But I can't read that any model is considered as a UNIT for his own. 

So I had a doubt about any ability/spell that has a single unit as a target. How they works? 

For example:
Tree-Revenants. Their ability say that I can get 1 single reroll for the entire unit. But how can I consider that in skirmish? If I buy 5 Revenants, are they 5 different units? So I'll get 1 reroll for each of them? It seems...well, nasty.
But otherwise, Sisters of the Thorn. They can cast a spell that grants reroll to the save rolls, for a single unit. So, if the 5 Revenants are actually a single unit, does it mean that cast the spell on one of theme will affect ALL of them? 

I mean, how can I consider that? 
1) Any model is a single unit. So the ability of the Revenants trigger once for each model.
or
2) The entire unit is a single unit, just without the coesion rule. So I can cast the Sisters Spell to 1 Revenat, to affect all of them.

Am I missing something? What is the definition of "UNIT" in the skirmish game? By RAW, I think that the unit still one per Warscroll, even without the coesion restriction. But I would like to belive that any models is an unit for each own. Just, I can't read nothing about that. 

Thanks for the replies, and sorry for my english :) 

2 answers to this question

Archived