Orruk Boyz analysis

Karhedron

2 chompas would not be treated as separate weapons for the purpose of gaining extra attacks either. They simply get an additional attack added to the same attack profile (i.e. they do not get an additional attack profile). The FAQ is good to check out, of course, but this is not addressed there. The necessary information is on the warscrolls themselves.

2 chompas would not be treated as separate weapons for the purpose of gaining extra attacks either. They simply get an additional attack added to the same attack profile (i.e. they do not get an additional attack profile). The FAQ is good to check out, of course, but this is not addressed there. The necessary information is on the warscrolls themselves.

Well of course I understand. Whenever 2 weapons are mentioned as one option they gain only one extra attack (maniaks, boars) but I thought that if there is stat for ONE choppa, having 2 would multiply it(because you can have either 2 or one). Anyway it was to good to be true. Thanks for claryfying;)
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived