Hello from 40k/30k!

Guiltysparc

Hi All, I've been playing 40k and 30k for a couple years after coming back to the hobby.  In 40k i play CSM/KDK and in 30k i have a lovely band of traitor World Eaters.  I am taking the plunge into AoS after my wife and I starting playing Silver Tower.  She said to me, "you know, i really like silver tower, do you think i might like playing AoS?"  After i recovered from the initial shock of such a question (she loves the 40k/30k fluff and novels but could never get into the game due to the rules), we set up a proxy game using the start collecting boxes for Stormcast and Tzeentch and...we both loved it!  

This was great because I've been looking for an excuse to buy Stormcast models due to their awesomeness!  So, here I am about to jump in the hobby.

If you guys are interested you can take a look at my 30k World Eaters project log over on B&C.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/318084-the-singing-nails-a-legio-xii-project-log/

I'll probably start one up here for our Stormcast and Tzeentch, since i'll be painting her models as well as mine.

Archived