- Goreaxes
10 x Bloodreavers (70)
- Reaver Blades
30 x Bloodletters (300)

Battalions
Gore Pilgrims (80)
Council of Blood (80)

Total: 1990/2000

That is pretty much the list we worked out on the let's chat Khorne topic.

Seem's quite good as you will have 3 monsters in your face and then 30 bloodletters coming at you. Also thanks to the "good" mobility of the BT you can go for a flank as if you through everything gin the middle they will die easily to massed attacks (I hate how monsters die so easily to freemen in this game).

The only problem I find with this list is the lack of wounds and bodies. A thing in my head want's me to remove the gore pilgrim and 2 slaughter priest for 10 more blood warriors and either 20 more reavers or one more bloodsecrator and 10 khorne marauders.

I haven't played them but units of 10 warriors seem to stand their ground very well and dish some damage. Then 30 bloodreavers are also quite good and something they need to deal with as otherwise 30 BL and 30 blood reavers with blood secrator buff is going to hurt. Last case you have the 10 reavers and 10 marauders to camp objectives and 2 blood secrators to support blood warriors and blood letters. While they won't stack, you cover your ass in case one dies.

Problem I see with only having one big block is that if the opponent focuses them, they won't be as effective even if you have the blood secrator. As soon as they go under 20 BL you lost half of your MW, and that is not too hard.

Archived