Hello from Hamburg

Hey Everyone!

I'm a Scots brefugee who's moved to Hamburg recently while embracing other new challenges, has also decided to brace the conversion from fantasy to AOS.

I'm actively looking for games in the area while trying to finish the wood elf army I started as my first foray into the game.....

Hi, lucky you getting to move to Hamburg! Love that city.

Afraid I don't live there but try to visit once a year - I stumbled across a gaming shop a year or so ago and it seemed like a cool little place where you might be able to get a game. It's called TableTopShop on Eimsbütteler Str.  They did use to have a website but I think it's all on facebook now.

I believe there are a couple of GW stores too, one in the centre and another a bit further out.

Hope that helps, good luck getting a game!

Totally, I'm loving the city so far and really feel like I lucked out here - just wish I'ld come sooner to be honest.

Thanks for the tips! I've wandered into the gw store in the centre of town a few times since I first arrived but I've never heard of TableTopShop before. I'll maybe check it out and see what's like.

Thanks for the help and I hope you manage to get round to visiting again!

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you are enjoying the city, definitely one of my favourite places to visit. Hope you are getting to see a lot of it!

Let me know how you get on at the games shop, that area of Hamburg (Sternschanze) is where I usually stay (my friend lives just round the corner from the shop) so I know it fairly well. Would like to visit again later this year but not sure if my finances will cover it :D

Archived