Unique Weapons

BobTheKnight

Question

In some warscolls it reads "1 in every X can take 'unique weapon'" I believe I read sonewhere a rules clarification on this but I can't find it.

For exampke using Khorne Bloodbound Blood Warriors who have a min unit size of 5 it states 1 in 10 can take a goreglaive, does this mean that every 10th model can take one, so in a unit of 20 I can take two or does it mean that the first in 10 can take one, so in a unit of 11 I can take two. 

Just incase soneone comes here looking for similar answers I'll just mention that champions can take the unique weapons.

3 answers to this question

I read it as one in ten. So you could have one goreglave if you have 10 to 19 models, two if you have 20 to 29 etc. That seems to be the intention of the rules I think. In this example how many goreglaves come in the box or Bloodwarriors? That would point to what's intended too.

12 hours ago, Brunel.Richard said:

I read it as one in ten. So you could have one goreglave if you have 10 to 19 models, two if you have 20 to 29 etc. That seems to be the intention of the rules I think. In this example how many goreglaves come in the box or Bloodwarriors? That would point to what's intended too.

This is the only way I have ever played it or seen it being played.

On 10 May 2016 at 2:27 PM, Dangermouse425 said:

This is the only way I have ever played it or seen it being played.

Agreed - it would be difficult to claim to be in line with the 1 in 10 stipulation if your unit starts wth 2 in 11. 

Archived