H: Brayherd/wood elves, W: a different faction , UK

ZealousJ

As I'm not enjoying painting them for one reason or another I thought I'd post these up for sale if anyone is interested.

I have:

20 Gors with shields and command

20 Ungor Raiders 

10 Bestigors with command

Metal beastlord with two hand weapons. I'd intended to arm him with a chaos warriors shield which I'll pack with him. 

Metal Bray Shaman

3 Chaos Trolls converted from fellwater troggoths. Fairly minor conversions to mark them as chaos trolls. I've given them horns with the intention of allowing them to be played as counts as bullhorns

Tuskgor chariot 

A few spare bits and sprues from the minotaur kit.

These have all mostly been painted in the past but have recently been stripped and undercoated grey. They are all assembled. The details are well in tact.

Most of the bits are there and in good condition but there are a few missing here and there. I've also only got twenty of the larger, for sized, round bases.

I'm aware this isn't currently the most in vogue faction and these are older miniatures that have been assembled so im not expecting an awful lot for them. I'm looking to start to get into AOS with a different faction and will take what I can for them. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

The armies I'm most interested in are:

Tzeentch atcanites

All death

Green skins

Ironjaws

The newer Duardin kits.

I'm open to any offers though.

If anyone is interested I've also got the contents of the old wood elves battalion in the same condition as the beasts.

Edit; I've also got the old metal male spellweaver on foot model and a metal mounted lord with spear and shield. 

I live in the UK so would much prefer to keep the transaction local.

Pics to follow when I get a chance

Cheers 

Johnny

I feel I should add that as far as what I'm expecting in return im willing to accept assembled and painted models, though I'd prefer new on sprue. 

I'm not expecting too much in return especially if it's something newer, so don't worry about offering something you may feel is too cheeky. For example I'd consider giving over the whole lot for a new box kairic acolytes.

I'm also willing to split things up if anyone needs something specific.

Hope to hear from one of you soon :)

• 2 weeks later...

Are you interested in some high elves?  I have the Spire of Blood High elves undercoated with the Seaguard painted.  along with that have about 50 High Elf archers, 40 of which are the old armoured type, good for the rear ranks of the Seaguard and 16 spearelves.  Can provide pictures on request.  I'd be interested in the either but wood Elves by preference.

Thanks,

Fez

Edit: In the Netherlands, only just read the UK bit, sorry!

Archived