Sayl + khorne.

Arkiham

Just another sayl list.

Decided to go for something slightly different than I've typically seen.

Sayl

2 bloodsecrators,

Skulltake 

Bloodstoker,

15 skullreapers,

4 khorgoraths, 

30 blood letters

30 bloodreavers

10 blood warriors.

Basically, just the norm , torpedo the bloodletters up the field kill a valuable target,  slowly grind anything else down, and leave them to die after recovering my points,

Deploy the blood reavers to prevent any counter alpha strike on my heroes,

Move the khorgoraths up the field with the stoker behind, in the general direction I'll be torpedoing the skullreapers once whipped into the next highly valuable target presents itself to annihilate, and use the khorgoraths as back up dishing out a brutal 40 hits (10 per model ) if within range of banners from the 4 models in combat, while providing a decent ranged threat for trashy units just out of reach,

The skullreapers and khorgoraths are by far my tanky units and are better positioned to engage the enemy for longer than the letters who are very much looking to kill something worth more than their points and devote a sizable response.

Keep sayl hidden behind the khorgoraths  I'd say he is small enough to be counted as hidden as they advance so he doesn't get sniped off easily.

Move the blood warriors to contest, capture and hold objectives, and the reavers once I've decided my heroes are fine.

If it requires heroes to capture points I'll use the stoker and sayl , and probably bunny hop my bloodsecrators into a advantageous position  (such as a central terrain peice)

Should work reasonably well. And do well against armies looking to hurt me.

Archived