- Lore of fate: Shield of fate
Leader 120
  10 Tzaangors Battleline 180
  10 Chaos warriors w shields Battleline 180
  3 Tzaangor skyfires   160
  3 Tzaangor enlightened   160
  1 Tzaangor coven Battalion 40
  29     1000

Mainly going to be playing a Sylvaneth army w the usual suspects (ancient, kurnoths 3x2 one w bow and one sword i think but might be 6 bows)

General thoughts on play:

- Ogroid plays kind of offensive; Treacherously bonded to Chaos warriors (they mainly try to take and hold an objective)

- Shaman pairs with rest of Coven, but mainly Skyfires (actually thought of ditching Coven and going 6 Skyfires... but we'll see) and either does Shield of fate on himself (legit?) or on them depending on threat. Aura of Mutability allows re-rolled wound rolls of 1.

- Tzaangor tries to keep up with the elite counterparties (I'm likely to linger back and chose battles wisely w Enlightened to maximise use of their see into the future thingy). But objective holding AND dmg-dealin with kind of "optimal" equipment (if I understood this correctly).

no rocket science - but I guess that's the way it is at 1,000p : ) any thoughts? 

8 minutes ago, Soulsmith said:

I honestly would replace the chaos warriors with a unit of pink horrors and a unit of brimstones. It means you have an extra wizard for the tzaangor standard, and the brimstones are perfect for treacherous bond.

I agree... thing is I have the warriors at home so I figured I'd save some money ;) but its likely I'll do just that! good point! :) 

also, I kind of hate moving too many models around (love the skirmish aspect of Aos!).. and thats another 10 on top of current set up.. but I hear you :)

Archived