Ironjawz Battalions: How would you change them?

So, this morning I was afforded the opportunity for a long bit of uninterrupted introspection (long forced march if you're interested) and naturally my thoughts drifted to AoS and my favorite army.

With the potential for the GH 2.0 to drop later this year, I thought it would be interesting to discuss how the army could be tweaked so as to be a bit more competitive.

As it stands currently, it's really hard to see past the Iromfist in my opinion if you're looking to build anything other than a fun or, at best, gimmicky list.  

Here are the ideas I came up with this morning:

1).  Weirdfist:  Instead of (or perhaps in addition to) the bonus damage and/or range, give the Weirdnob access to a spell only available when he's heading up this formation.  I was thinking either a spell that could tack on an additional point of rend to one unit, or a spell that would allow a unit to re-roll failed wound rolls.

I feel like this would get people using the Weirdnob a lot more and at the same time make the Weirdfist playable.  It could also potentially (with favorable dice) cover up a weakness in Ironjawz that I've come across repeatedly.

2). Brutefist:  Pretty simple here.   D6 Mortal Wounds after a successful charge rather than the current D3.. I think this change alone would allow the battalion to see more use in an army that is starved for a way to inflict Mortal Wounds.

Let me know what you guys think.

Archived