Hi from sunny Bournemouth, U.K.

Anodyr

Hi all,

Feels like an age since I've joined a new forum, but was delighted to see this appear amidst all the awesome recent AoS news and knew I wanted to get on board and involved.

It took me a while to convince myself to properly commit to AoS, not because of any hatred of the concept but purely because I hadn't yet had the opportity to do everything I wanted to do in 8th. That said, I'm now looking at options for recreating the End Times in AoS, and I've got a Seraphon/Stormcast alliance to put together and a Chaos horde to upgrade to round bases, so it's all about the future of Warhammer now!

Hoping to get some pics of a few ongoing projects up soon (currently Bloodreavers), until then, looking forward to seeing what everyone else is up to.

Cheers,

Anodyr

Hi, thanks to a recent addition to the family my chances for club gaming are pretty limited at the moment but I appreciate the invite. :)

there is a Bournemouth club running I believe - unfortunately haven't had much opportunity to take part as yet but hopefully at some point that'll change. :)

Thanks for the offers guys - something I've always wanted to try and do was connect with a small local bunch for some casual garage gaming. As I mentioned time is at something of a premium at the moment but if any of you were of a similar mindset (even if it was only a monthly evening get together), maybe it's something we could discuss a little further down the line? In 20+ years of gaming, a regular group campaign was never something I really got to experience so it's definitely on the bucket list. ?

@Hampshire Hammerers where do you guys meet up?

Well we'd love for you to join us when can!

Same goes for you guys @Sith'ari & @DeadlySarcasm - we travel & play around the south coast but our club night is certainly when we find it easiest to get together. If any of you can pop along sometime you'd be very welcome.

best way to keep in the loop about when & where we game is to find us on Facebook: The Hampshire Hammerers 

Archived