Hello from Ontario!

Fr0

What's up guys?

Nice to see a lot of familiar names here from many other forums I've frequented back in the day!

Been playing WHFB since about 1996 off and on, and 40k since around the same time. The main group was super skeptical when AoS came out, pretty much followed the internet herd when it came to hating on it. Only one friend and I stuck through, he dropped but once the GH was released I roped the rest of the boys back in. Just needed some structure, I guess. Personally I bought all the grand alliances, a couple start collecting boxes and GH with no regrets. Amazing!

Decided to set the Dark Elves aside for the first bit, trying something fresh and I've always liked Chaos so I'm working on a Bloodbound horde. Hoping to show it as I go along, maybe I'll paint well for once. ;)

Welcome! Where about's in Ontario are you? I'm a recovering 40K player myself and just getting into AoS but enjoying it immensely. Good luck with the Bloodbound and hope you post some pics as you progress along.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to live in Buffalo and frequently traveled up to Hamilton and Toronto to shop at the game stores there.  I miss Bayshore Hobbies (Rose was a friend of mine) but I hear the Hairy Tarantula is still alive and active in Toronto.  We also used to go to a place called World House and I'd imagine there's a Warhammer Store or two there now.

Archived