2k point list

Nighthaunt

Thoughts on this list? I'm thinking the zombies will deploy in the center, merge, and be supported by the corpse cart and necro, the VLOZD and spirit hosts take one flank, mournful on the other and cairn wraiths lending support wherever they are needed.

20170107_025229.png

A smart player would drag the spirit host unit into combat by putting one or two models inside 3" range. Then as the remaining spirit host models would take a few turns to reach the said chaff models by moving 3" in every pile in phase. It would be better if your opponent makes this blocking move by two units in each flank of the unit, as only 2 or three units would be able to pile in to each side. This way it would be very easy to nullify your unit. 2x6 model spirit host shall be the way to go.

9 hours ago, Dragon10 said:

I like the list an idea but is 12 spirit hosts not over kill? Maybe split up in 2x6 , 6 is still plenty of wounds and attacks but this way you can actually maximise on hits also have more options for movement 

I like overkill. ? I could split them up but as one unit they can all attack simultaneously and act as a big meat grinder with the VLoZD going in for the kill if there is anything left.

17 minutes ago, Nighthaunt said:

I like overkill. ? I could split them up but as one unit they can all attack simultaneously and act as a big meat grinder with the VLoZD going in for the kill if there is anything left.

The problem with one too big unit of spirit host is that their frontage is very big and half of your attacks would be out of range.

Archived