2000 Point Mixed Destruction List

Sephiroth00055

As per the title I am coming up with a list for a mixed destruction army at 2000 points. I am aiming for this list to be highly competitive. Here is what I have:

Leaders:

Savage Big Boss, general, bellowing tyrant, talisman of protection

Huskard on Thundertusk, battle brew

Huskard on Thundertusk

Huskard on Thundertusk

Moonclan Grot Shaman

Moonclan Grot Shaman

Units:

40x Savage Orruk Arrowboys

10x Savage Orruks

10x Savage Orruks

10x Savage Orruks

Battalions:

Kunnin' Rukk

Total: 2000

Please let me know what you guys think. Also let me know if you think that i could improve upon the list. Thank you!

I like it! it's like you took all the cheese and made a list :D, you probably won't need the extra mortal wounds from a second wizard. Would consider going 20 points under to 100 for a maniak wierdboy, that way you can get triumphs and he has a spell that makes savage orruk arrowboys reroll hits of 1 and if you roll double on the cast you reroll all failed hits. You are. Going to need a lot of small dice :D

I'd drop shamans for a frostlord on stonehorn, less drops and he is a huge fire magnet which can save your fragile arrow boyz.

A first turn charge is also very very easy with a stonehorn. If you go first it moves 1 d6 from rampaging then 12" +1d6 run then is in 12" it has to charge.

I am glad that you brought that up. I have considered a frostlord on a stone horn bus was not sure if it was superior to the huskard and goblins. Obviously his close range output is insane. I am waiting to see the mission primer for the NOVA GT before i make that call. I think that the stone horn lord is where i want to be if i am not required to have wizard's for the missions.

Archived