Tallyband of Nurgle

Broxus

Question

In the Tallyband of Nurgle it lists the requirements as one GUO and six other Nurgle daemon units.  At the end of the formation it states that if you have 14 Nurgle units in the Tallyband formation that you can heal D6 wounds or Plaguebears each turn instead of D3.  So my question is can you have more that the seven units in the formation?  Would it be possible to have 10 units in the formation??

I may be wrong but i thought you could only have the units in the formation description for all formations?  I may have been limiting myself if this is just the minimum requirement and you can have more units than that in your formation.  Or is this just a Nurgle Tallyband difference?  

2 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, Terry Pike said:

The Tallyband consists of a minimum of 6 Nurgle units from the list available. You can have as many units as you can fit inside the points limit, which can all be in the formation, assuming they fit the keyword requirement they need to have, Herald of Nurgle, Beast of Nurgle etc

Is this true for all formations or only the Tallyband?  Also I do love that I can get Epidemus in that formation since he is a plaguebearer hero.

Archived