Welcome to The Grand Alliance Community

Ben

TGA Logo sample.png

Welcome to The Grand Alliance community. 

What is The Grand Alliance Community? 

The Grand Alliance is new website that is the home for online Age of Sigmar communities worldwide. 

I want to promote the game and encourage all the various, fragmented communities from around the world to have a central place were they can hang out.  

The main goal of the Grand Alliance Community is for a Warhammer player, wherever they are in the world, to be able to hang out and talk Warhammer with not only other international members, but easily find players local to them to play games, take part in events and promote the hobby.  

I want all communities of any shape and size, all over the world to get involves and help grow the game. Facebook groups can promote themselves and the awesome things that their members are doing, You Tubers can share their videos and commission painters can show off their amazing art.  I want to make it as easy as possible to show off and share all the awesome goings on in this amazing hobby.  

Where do I go from here?

You can Create an account then head over to the forums section and start taking part in the community.  Or click here to find out more about the website

If you would like a dedicated forum section to promote your own community (blogs, clubs, other forums and Facebook groups, you tubers...) send @Ben a direct message on the forums and I will get it set up for you.

The same applies if you are from a country that does not have its own section yet and would like one starting. 

Thanks, 

Ben 

View full article