Have: Seraphon Army / Want: PayPal, maybe a little trade around the edges

ElectricPaladin

Due to financial concerns, I've got to part with my Seraphon army. This is a great opportunity to get a big chunk of models cheap.

Here's what I got:

40 saurus warriors on foot with spears, two of them standard bearers, two of them drummers, and two of them champions with hand weapons. Most are primed brown, one is painted, and a few are bare. Most are on square bases, but a few have been moved to 32mm rounds.

57 skinks, twenty one with spears and thirty six with blowpipes, in a variety of conditions. Some are on round bases and some are on squares, some are fully painted and some are primed, while others are bare. Some of the painted ones are blue and others are green.

3 terradons, complete with the sprue. All three are assembled and partly painted (not including the riders, who are still on the sprue).

10 saurus knights, one standard bearer and one drummer. Most are primed brown, one is painted, all of them are on square bases.

8 jungle swarms on round bases and two on square bases.

1 skink priest, painted (but needs a little love)

1 skinks starpriest (assembled but unpainted)

1 carnosaur, partly assembled, not painted, no base. The rest of the sprue is included, with many (but not all) of the trogladon bits.

1 Bastiladon, partly painted, with the skink riders assembled but not glued to the monster, already on a large oval base.

1 near-new Seraphon battletome.

Like I wrote above, this is about needing money to make ends meet, so I don't want to deal with splitting it up and selling it piecemeal at this time. The lot is $250 shipped anywhere in the US.

The one thing I am willing to do is add in a little trade around the edges. If you've got a Start Collecting (or so - about that much, not necessarily the actual box set) of Sylvaneth, Stormcast, or Flesh Eaters (any condition), I'll consider taking that and crediting it against what the rest of the lot is worth (usual %50 off for used if it's been assembled or painted applies).

Let me know what you've got and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'd rather sell some of it than none of it. Offers for the whole lot for cash will have top priority, though.

Archived