Order basing scheme help

Darth Alec

So I've decided to return to my duardin. That means rebasing. And to ensure that all my various Grand Alliances match, I want to have consistant basing schemes across them. My undead have the "snowing city" theme, and my Chaos will have lava bases. But I've tried nothing and I'm fresh out of ideas for Order bases. I'm not afraid of ambitious schemes, so I'd like something a little more than "agrellan earth and tufts". Has to fit both Duardin, Stormcast and eventual awesome Order models coming out.

Anyone got some suggestions, tips or tricks?

Not sure how easy or hard it would be, or how it would turn out, but you could try Chamon? (The realm of Metal)
Earth with heavy streaks of silver through it? Or, depending on how similar you'll allow them to be to the Chaos, similar to the lava bases but with liquid silver running between the stones?

That's just the easiest I can think of that would work for both Stormcast Eternals and Duardin, and probably even Seraphon. And again it all depends on how much you want to hang by the lore. Chamon is the most likely to find both Stormcast Eternals and Duardin, unless you go realm of fire, which is the lava bases you're going for Chaos.

That's not such a bad idea! I hadn't really thought about really grounding them in the Mortal Realms. 

Now I'm thinking about a rust-themed Chamon base. Using the Admech rust stuff and colouring all the rocks red... Would contrast tons with the blue scheme of my duardin.

Archived