size comparisons

Hi guys a rather tedious thread here but it will help with future modeling projects.

So I need to know the size difference between a megaboss and the two slaughterpriest models, dragon ogres and the megboss model and dragon ogres and the two slaughter priest models. Well for the dragon ogres im more interested in the top half, weapons, arms and head size compared to the other models.

Ive not built my slaughterpriest yet but I do have the megaboss and Im pretty sure hes way more bigger than those khorne guys in that pic :)

I imagine the priests being closer to orruk brutes and megaboss does tower over them, even if hes not overly but man hes bulky.  Dragon ogre and megaboss comparison is bit closer match I think and from what I checked from my own minis and if youre planning on using the drogre weapons on the megaboss, Im guessing theyre pretty ok sized, might just have to shave the backhand a little to fit it in the orruks armors. 

Hope it helps :)

Thanks for the replays guys! This really helps. I knew the priests and megabits would be about the same size I just didn't expect the priests to be a slight compared to the boss.

The ogre looks a fair bit bigger than the boss but I think girth wise I could probably use bits from both kits to make a huge un-armoured boss.

Archived