Liberator Primes

Votters

Based on the rules for Liberators and the ability for 1 model in the unit to carry a 2hander and Prime models generating an extra attack.  Why do many of the top lists have the 2hander on a normal mode and not the prime? Am I missing something here that makes it a bad idea to put it on the prime? 

I have 2 units where the 2hander is not on the Prime, but that is because those 2 units are from the starter set and where already build and painted. I just took one normal dude off to stick a 2hander model in the unit. My third Liberator unit has it on the prime though.

(third unit of liberators got prime with grandhammer, 2 normal dudes with grandhammer from the Prosecutors sets I have left over and 2 dudes with hammer shield - then the 2 normal dudes with grandhammer got swapped with normal hammer-shield dudes so I got 3 units setup "equally")

On 12/16/2016 at 4:59 AM, Votters said:

Well based on the pictures from the Blood and Glory winning list the weapons were not on the primes.

There's no good reason not to put it on them. He probably just like the poses of the starter ones or something and I can't really see winning or losing a game because of it. It's strictly better, but it's not that much better to make a large difference.

Archived