My first FEC 2k list.

Dracothjay

Hi guys, as you've been reading I'm new to death and what better way to start with the FEC filth! I've written a list and I think I'm happy with it. Here it is:

vampire lord:

- ruler of the night

- ring of immortality

necromancer

ghoul king on foot

ghast courtier

varghulf

AGKoTG or zombie dragon (I can't decide):

- ring of immortality

40 crypt ghouls

10 crypt ghouls

10 crypt ghouls

6 crypt horrors

Ghoul patrol battalion.

comes in at 1980 points.

so, I have a lot of Lord synergy for +1 attacks from my camp lord, pile in and attack twice from my necromancer. Ghoul and horror replen from my ghast and varghulf courtier and my GLoTG/ZD as my heavy hitter.

as for my units, 40 ghouls will be my focus for all buffs and synergy. The other 2 units will be for objectives or chaff. 6 horrors will be my tank unit and tie dangerous stuff down with and if I'm feeling confident maybe drop some synergy on to the horrors for a round of combat as I've been told they hit like bricks.

i could drop 3 horrors for some flayers, which would max me out at 2000 points.

as for my ghoul king on TG or ZD I'm unsure what I want. I'm leaning more towards TG.

advice would be great, thanks.

55 minutes ago, Dracothjay said:

Hi guys, as you've been reading I'm new to death and what better way to start with the FEC filth! I've written a list and I think I'm happy with it. Here it is:

vampire lord:

- ruler of the night

- ring of immortality

necromancer

ghoul king on foot

ghast courtier

varghulf

AGKoTG or zombie dragon (I can't decide):

- ring of immortality

40 crypt ghouls

10 crypt ghouls

10 crypt ghouls

6 crypt horrors

Ghoul patrol battalion.

comes in at 1980 points.

so, I have a lot of Lord synergy for +1 attacks from my camp lord, pile in and attack twice from my necromancer. Ghoul and horror replen from my ghast and varghulf courtier and my GLoTG/ZD as my heavy hitter.

as for my units, 40 ghouls will be my focus for all buffs and synergy. The other 2 units will be for objectives or chaff. 6 horrors will be my tank unit and tie dangerous stuff down with and if I'm feeling confident maybe drop some synergy on to the horrors for a round of combat as I've been told they hit like bricks.

i could drop 3 horrors for some flayers, which would max me out at 2000 points.

as for my ghoul king on TG or ZD I'm unsure what I want. I'm leaning more towards TG.

advice would be great, thanks.

We'll you know what I'm going to say about maxing out Ghouls, haha! Almost similar to my list other than you have horrors and varghulf, which is fine with the mix.

Use the two 10 man units for objectives, your 40 man will be your life saver, and your horrors. At least you went 6 instead of 3 (never understood why people played min.). Zombie dragon is better for reroll wounds, why I personally like....

Also, add another artefact, you have a formation in there. Give it to the zombie dragon - wink wink. ;)

Archived