The Wolves of Azyr

HobbyHammer

So for a new campaign that I am running at our club, I will be creating a force of Order sent down from Azyr to the Realm of Ghur to find and capture a Realmgate.

The Campaign means you need to stick with the same general for all battles, but can change his mount. So I have decided to go with a Freeguild General.

I will be painting 3 variants, one on foot, one on horse and one on Griffin. To accompany him at the start of the campaign, I am using 3 Demigryphs, 3 Prosecutors and 10 Wildwood Rangers.

This blog will serve as my progress as the war band and army develop.

• 2 weeks later...

Started the campaign last night! Managed to get my first units painted and based and ready for the good times.

Leading the line is Elron Frewill on Shadowbeak - General of the Free People of Azyrheim. He has been sent down to Ghur to aid the Stormcast in finding The One True Realmgate. Standing by his side are the Wildwood Rangers, masters of the forests; their sole purpose is to hunt monsters of the enemy. The Knights of Azyrheim stand proud next to Elron, their speed as fast as the lightning of Sigmar, their strength equal to the paladins of the Stormcast. And finally the prosecutors of the stormhost 'Hammers of Sigmar', their chamber is that of 'The Falconhearts' 

IMG_5062.JPG

So first campaign game done and a win for The Wolves, therefore 2 war scrolls may be added to the war band. I have elected to add 5 more Wildwood Rangers and a Treelord who joined them from the forests of Ghur, coming to the aid of order against Destruction, Death and Chaos. His name cannot be pronounced by mortal men and aelves but he is now affectionately known as 'Quaker' by his new allies.

IMG_5632.JPG

Archived