Views on my 2k Stormcast offensive list.

Dracothjay

Hi guys, although I love the SE formations, I want to be non-reliant on deep striking my units and manage it myself. I feel this makes it easier for objective play as each unit can be controlled they way I want it. 

Ive written an offensive list that I feel confident in tackling any scenario. I would like to hear your thoughts.

knight Vexillor 

knight heraldor

lord castellant

lord celestant 

5 judicators

5 judicators

5 liberators

5 liberators

10 retributors

4 fulminators

gryph hound

so the way I see this list is I have 2 options, I can either teleport the rets or the fulminators. Depending on the scenario/situation I have that flexibility and will always keep my opponent guessing what I will teleport.

my knight heraldor will 'whip' the fulminators for extra flex if I chose to teleport my retributors, at least that way my dracoths can close the gap that extra bit quicker.

capitalising on that, my Lord castellant will throw his +1 to save on the unit which is being teleported to add that extra survivability. 

Lord celestant is there to help the BATTLELINE units and give that extra help with the +1 to hit. 

Tying it all down, my final thought is I think Ives set myself up for a good shooting phase as 3 out of my 4 lords have a mortal wound shooting capability, my judciators can play the range game and hold objectives and my dracoth breaths will chew up what's in front of them.

so that's my thought process. Any thoughts?

Maybe ad a wizard to the list for 2+ save on the rets the turn you teleport them or 3+ on rets and 2+ reroll 1 on the fulminators. I like the loremaster for this but maybe not as good in this list cos you dont have a good target for the hand of glory spell.

The only thing that strikes me is that the "auto-include" of Vexillor + Retributors will make many opponents deploys specifically against this, and make your life harder with chaff screens, cover shenanigans, excessive spreading and the like to limit the impact of your teleport. It's a minor issue, but one that needs to be kept in mind when you develop your tactics.

I'd probably also drop the Heraldor for another Castellant and Gryph Hound, unless you really want the horn for the Fulminators. Never underestiate your Castellant alongside Judicators.

Archived