Attendants at court, broken or not????

L.Bromley

Hey guys, so I have started to try put my list together for blood and glory and can't work out if the combo I have come up with is legal or not as it seems pretty broken an really powerful.

If I take a ghoul king on terrorgheist with red fury and the cloak of mist and shadows, and deploy him within 10 inches of the Haunter from the attendants formation, can he complete a potential 38 inch threat range and potentially attack THREE times in combat (because of the steward to the king rule) before being attacked back??? 

It just sounds a bit to good to be true

23 minutes ago, L.Bromley said:

Hey guys, so I have started to try put my list together for blood and glory and can't work out if the combo I have come up with is legal or not as it seems pretty broken an really powerful.

If I take a ghoul king on terrorgheist with red fury and the cloak of mist and shadows, and deploy him within 10 inches of the Haunter from the attendants formation, can he complete a potential 38 inch threat range and potentially attack THREE times in combat (because of the steward to the king rule) before being attacked back??? 

It just sounds a bit to good to be true

I think you got the "Steward to the king" rule wrong.
Your Ghoul King can use his Command Ability, not his Command Trait.
Red Fury is a Command Trait

Archived