Using Terrain Warscrolls in Matched Play

Thostos

Now that Matched Play is the norm,I was wondering how players and groups are dealing with terrain warscrolls.I know in casual ive always tried to use at least 1-2 sometimes many if im playing at home,heh.

Im suggesting to my group that since the Balewind Vortex is seeing alot of use,and Sylvaneth pretty much can place as many of their woods as they would like,I think that players should be able to bring one terrain warscroll of their choice.This piece would be placed at the start of deployment by replacing and preset terrain piece,in the case of preset tables,or placed as part of the table squares table alotment as per the rules,but placed after table halves have been chosen.This would mean that an army could only have one Balewind Vortex in play at any time of course,but would not restrice Sylvaneth woods as those are an intergral part of that army.

Terrain Battalions would not be allowed of course.

I know that some terrain scrolls can be a real boon to armies,like a Realmgate for an army that doesnt really have any back door capability.Or a Dreadstone Blight for a caster heavy army to beef up their Mort output.

Main question..would this throw game balance off?

Archived