Hi from Tim

Tronhammer NZ

Long time gamer and collector from NZ!

One of the HeroQuesters from the early 90s. I was five years old. Pretty much been doing this the whole time since.

Was introduced to Warhammer through the promotional booklet that was in the Advanced HeroQuest box.

My first army was 4th Edition Undead, with my army led by Krell. After reading the background material in that army book I was done. Nagash had my soul. As editions changed I moved into Vampire Counts, Tomb Kings, and then for 8th edition into Empire - my first fully complete army.

With the End Times, I dove back into the Undead. And now, in the Age of Sigmar, Krell The Dark Lord of Despair once again leads my forces. 

The Old World remains a beloved destination, and the Mortal Realms are exciting new lands. Think that about sums it up.

Gaming out of Hamilton, New Zealand. Get in touch if you're local. I'm always up for a game.

Web:            www.Tronhammer.com
Email:          TronhammerNZ@gmail.com
Twitter:        @TronhammerNZ
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/tronhammernz/

This is my bookshelf. There are many like it, but this one is mine. Although these days it also is covered in Age of Sigmar Campaign, Grand Alliance, and Black Library books.

bookshelf.jpg

Archived