Neither Deadly nor particularly Sarcastic - Hello!

DeadlySarcasm

Hello!

I've been posting here and there on the forums already, but I thought I would throw up an introduction for good measure.

Those who have visited the Warhammer forum may be familiar with my username already, but I expect I'll be posting less over there and more here.

My real names Adam, I'm from Dorset in the UK, and I'm currently studying a degree in computer science, with a focus of software development in Java. I also have a full time job as a Systems Tech, so time for hobby can be hard to find sometimes!

I started playing in 8th, picking up and Orcs and Goblins army after my brother dragged me (not that I put up any resistance) to our closest GW for a test game of Isle of Blood. By the time 8th closed up I had 3500+ pts of O&G. After a bit of break, I have embraced sigmar harder than I ever did 8th edition.

I've got a break this summer in where I have no modules on the go, so I have picked up everything from the Ironjawz release, and I will be spending many hours making myself an army I'm really proud of. I'll be posting it all up on here when I get round to doing it, so keep an eye out for that if you want.

You can follow my twitter @DeadlySarcasm, there are various bits of greenskin goodness and other assorted bits on there too.

See you around!

Archived