More new Cursed City content

I just finished the original Cursed City with my kids (it only took us 3-ish years). That was even after we came up with some house rules to make it less grindy.

Sneakily hidden in the Callis & Toll announcement are new rules for those characters in Cursed City.

https://www.warhammer-community.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/cecbfrV1dchoya8O.pdf

There has even been quite a bit of content in White Dwarf. So it feels like something is going on at GW with the game.

Edited by DarkWingDuck
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

In case there is ever interest in running the White Dwarf content, you can get 90% of what you need by purchasing Jarrion's Delegation. It's getting rarer to find (came out last December iirc), but it has 20 Crypt Ghouls, a Marrowscroll Herald, 3 Crypt Horrors, & 3 Crypt Flayers. Then you just need to buy a Royal Decapitator, a Gorewarden, and a Regent.

You need to run the Crypt Ghouls as Crypt Guard. But if you read between the lines on the Crypt Guard rules, there's nothing in there that ties them tightly to Crypt Guard (i.e. no musician rules and no banner rules ... like the Night Watch have), which makes me think they might have originally been Crypt Ghoul rules and they just swapped title and portrait pictures.

Edited by DarkWingDuck
Misidentified a few units.
  • Like 1