2000 point list, beast claw and bonesplittaz

Mamble94

Approaching my first ever tournament I want the create a list that is both fun to play but also relatively competitive, I love ogres and since AOS started have crafted a BCR force which I have added bonesplittaz to due to the GHB's shift towards objective holding, for your consideration I have 3 prospective lists and can take two to the event, I'd love to hear your thoughts on them :)

List 1 (pure beast claw)

• Hunter
  • 3x sabretusk pack
  • All of the above = Skal formation
  • Frostlord on Stonehorn
  • Frostlord on stonehorn
  • 2x Huskard on Thundertusk

List 2 (mixed destruction NO.1)

• Frostlord on stonehorn
    • battlebrew
    • ravager
  • 2x Huskards on thundertusks
  • wurrgog prophet
  • wardokk on boar
  • 6 ogors
  • 4x units of 10 savage orruks

List 3 (mixed destruction NO.2)

• Frostlord on stonehorn
    • battlebrew
    • ravager
  • Huskard on thundertusk
  • Wurrgog prophet
  • Wardokk on boar
  • 6 ogors
  • 6 ogors
  • 3x 10 savage orruks
  • big stabbas
  • big stabbas

Haven't had that many GHB games with pure beast claw lists so i have my doubts over List 1 fulfilling objectives and am not sure which traits/items to give out, I would only take list 1 if I felt lists 2 &3 were too similar. Please feel free to leave suggestions and comments. Thanks.

If you are using bonespliterz make sure to use battalions. So for 2x big stabbas you can have teef rukk and adding one big boss to 2x savage orruks you can use kunnin rukk. This gives you 2 additional destruction items for your heroes. And of course additional abbilities.
If you are planning to use 3x 10 savages you can make 20 of them arrowboys- this gives you 60 shots in 18".quite nice for objective holding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as you have the batallion requirements you can have an iron jaws battalion, BCR batallion and an Ironjaws battalion in the same army. Keep in mind that only the units that compose that battalion can benefit from abilities granted by it. 

So if you had an iron fist and a Jorlbad in an Army than only the stonehorn and mournfang would get to run and charge. 

Archived