AOS Cities of Sigmar Ven Denst Orders

DiscoBiscuit

Question

I have a question relating to the Galen and Doralia Ven Denst in the Cities of Sigmar.

When assigning orders to friendly heroes at the start of a round, can I assign an order to both Galen and Doralia? They are separate units which are picked together, and both have the ‘hero’ keyword, however Doralia shows up on the ‘other’ section of the AOS Storm Forge App army builder. This would give me a total of 7 effective heroes in my list. 

thank you in advance 

1 answer to this question

There are two different keywords that apply. One is leader, and the other hero. Both Ven Densts are heroes, but only one is a leader.

When it comes to orders, HERO is the relevant keyword. Since Dorelia has that keyword, she can issue an order. That means that yes, you can have 7 heroes to issue orders.

Leader is a keyword that is I think entirely for army creation. It’s similar to how Behemoth has army building restrictions but Monster doesn’t. While many monsters are Behemoths not all are, and while many Behemoths are monsters not all are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1