Quick and Easy AoS Damage Calculator

Quickly put together an easy to use (in my eyes) damage calculator that allows you to easily create a list of profiles.
It takes care of calculating average damage per save characteristic and allows you to add modifiers to hit and wound, exploding 6s, x mortals on 6s and x mortals in addition, accounting for stuff like 1s always failing and 6s always succeeding and limits to hit and wound modifiers. (Just don't give it more than one triggered effect on a 6 to hit. Core Rules, 1.6.4) I'm not a professional programmer, but I'm pretty confident that it works as intended. It'd be very embarrassing if not.
I've tried out filling in the SBGL battleline options and I blew through filling them in and can now easily compare statistics.
It's hardly the first AoS damage calculator, but if you guys like it, feel free to copy and modify it however you see fit (credit much appreciated if you're showing your calculations online).
I might update it if people would actually benefit from it. It currently doesn't support mortals on 5s, for instance. Do let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FpaUHlDmQ89B9uXfrhAdtfpApgMQuJJ1z4E96CHOO-Q/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1