Teams Tourney Development

In an effort to simultaneously support new players and alternative play modes for our lovely game, I've decided to develop rules for my own teams tournament.

I've started with the simple concept of something called an ally trait that can be used on your teammate once per game. The document pinned below is my first pass at the idea to add some new flavor to teams matchups with a little sprinkling of triumph and treachery for those long time AOS players. I tried to provide my game design tenants and mostly stuck to them. My brain gotta a little fried overthinking some of them so I think its time to ask for help. 

Ultimately, Im still in need of some thoughts on how to handle command point sharing, the need for a unified Warlord ( general for the team), crossing the streams with abilities and most importantly the language between friendly, enemy and neutral models. I've certainly begun my own research on ideas in previous chats but I'm curious if my current idea sparks any new thoughts. 

Ultimately I want to design a game mode that most closely resembles the 2K scale games (1k per player) because lets face it, most of the balance stems from it, but I'm always down to take chances. 

Heres a link to my current doc, enjoy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11ubiJzxxZ6GXN4U356Ck7f3d5G_--HVi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104781617502073171385&rtpof=true&sd=true

• Like 2