Expanding my list to 2k

Papapene

Hey guys! So i entered my 1000 point list into a small tournament yesterday and I love it! It's very mobile has shooting and combat I loved it! I only won 1 of 3 games but I feel if I had more experience or better luck I could have definitely won the other two games. So I want to build it up to 2k now but I want to keep the play style the same! So here it is IMG_2577.JPG

The herald of slanesh is just a placeholder for Sayl the Faithless. My thinking is use that curseling to steal Sayl's spell so I have 2 guys who can give out 18" fly moves and get the Clanrats in first then try to set up a countercharge with the stormvermin, have the stormfiends shooting into combat and the deciever be a general pain in the butt skitter leaping all over the board. I think the strength is late in the game having the stormvermin being able to retreat and charge with a 18" fly move. I also think it'll look really cool all painted up in the purple armour theme I've come up with. I'm not too experienced with chaos but I had the most fun I've had playing with my 1k variant yesterday!

What do you guys think?? Any help would be appreciated thanks [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: Am also considering using a wall of plague bearers to tar pit the opponents army.

Archived