Entering my first tournament this weekend!!

Papapene

I'm gonna take a mixed chaos army. The points limit is 1000 points, would love some feedback on my list guys! The three scenarios are blood and glory, take and hold and escalation. My list is as follows.

Verminlord Deceiver

Sayl the Faithless

3 x Stormfiends

2 x 20 clan rats

2 x 20 clan rats.

It's 1000 points on the nose and has a mixture of good close range shooting, good movement, good combat and lots of chaff. Where do you guys see me falling down??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little off topic, but is the tournament the one being held at the games cube? :D

I like the list. It seems super strong. I did some rough maths and it might be 20pts over? Might want to double check.

The clan rats give you the bodies you might need to contest objectives etc.

I saw someone mention a 1k skaven list with 6 stormfiends (2*3) as the core and a lightning cannon. That might be a better way to go if you had the models? Stormfiends seem super strong, especially at 1k pts. I know my list pretty much rolls over and dies (bringing mostly beastmen).

My two cents.

A little off topic, but is the tournament the one being held at the games cube? [emoji3]

I like the list. It seems super strong. I did some rough maths and it might be 20pts over? Might want to double check.

The clan rats give you the bodies you might need to contest objectives etc.

I saw someone mention a 1k skaven list with 6 stormfiends (2*3) as the core and a lightning cannon. That might be a better way to go if you had the models? Stormfiends seem super strong, especially at 1k pts. I know my list pretty much rolls over and dies (bringing mostly beastmen).

My two cents.

You're right... He's 160. Dang. 1 unit of 10 Clanrats then haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived