United in Purpose vs Let Me At Em

Bigtoof

Question

So been working on my first list and pondering various abilities and battalion effects etc. I came across two rules which kind of do a similar thing and happen at a similar time. I was hoping to get some guidance on how this works out (I think maybe I’ve already discovered the answer in the core rules this evening) but it would be good to hear it confirmed or any other opinions.

So with the new GHB we have a Gallentian Command Battalion that consists of a Gallentian Champion and Infantry unit. And it bestows the following benefit:

A1413E06-2C37-4D41-A91A-D595F3334684.jpeg.89671b9151b5d6063c51fac2321ed9b2.jpeg

In a Bonesplitterz force one of our Gallentian Champions is a Savage Big Boss who has a rule called Let Me At Em:

3F11BF69-34C3-4577-B899-FE8F7617AAF0.jpeg.3a32dba8db6e7015ce3cafd0d4a94588.jpeg
So I was thinking that both of these abilities allow specific units to fight directly after the Savage Big Boss has fought. So can you only do one or both? I.e you could activate the Sworn Bodyguard unit to fight if eligible and then straight after activate another unit using Let Me At Em. I think you can do both… effectively chain three unit attacks? And in your order of choosing if the core rule below applies?

C6FD407C-21B6-48F6-BF82-0C85A5B108D8.jpeg.30ada2ebe800787d25ef7542ed2ad7b9.jpeg

Does any of that make sense or am I talking nonsense?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Edited by Bigtoof

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet