WTS or trade a Large Mawtribe army. BCR and Gutbuster Mix

Shankelton

$850, Obo. Retail $1370. All in Cnd.

Looking to sell my Games Workshop Ogre Army, useable in Warhammer Fantasy/AoS or the upcoming Old World.
Lot is assembled, thinly primed in Mournfang brown spray, or Fully painted to what I would consider a tabletop standard. Weapon conversions, and some character conversions across the full army. Reason for selling is a dip in motivation for the project, and a desire to pursue another army collection. (Snarlfangs upcoming, or Nurgle)

All models based in a desert style motif, varying from dunes to sand blasted rock. No need for stripping, as primer and paint layers are all thin. Base bottoms magnetized for ease of transport. Pictures included, apologies for poor quality as I do not have a light box.
Full retail value of the Lot is around $1370 Cnd. Looking for $850, OBO, but open to negotiations as this is a large force (Roughly 5000 points of Ogres.) Can provide the recipes for the army portions that are painted.

Might be interested in trade, but highly prefer cash. Nurgle AoS might be of interest, or gits in decent condition!

20221216_212153.jpg

20221216_212211.jpg

20221216_212257.jpg

20221216_212217.jpg