Joycey

Hi guys wanting an opinion on a 2000 point list for tournaments.

The glottkin- 480

Epidemius-180

Herald of nurgle-100

10 plague bearers-100

10 plague bearers-100

10 plague bearers-100

3 plague drones-220

5 Putrid blightkings-180

5 Putrid blightkings-180

5 Putrid blightkings-180

5 Putrid blightkings-180

They're Nurgle, and can immediately grab tally points for you.  They have a 31" range, and do not need line of sight.  If you target units at 10+ in size, giving the bonus to hit and damage, then on average you'll get 14 tally points.  That's the cut off for Epidemius to give you re-rolls of 1 for both hitting and wounding.

I think you'd definitely want 1 of them, but I am not sold that running 2 plague claw catapults is a good idea. 

You're spending a ton of points on the glotkin already, so take advantage of their +1 wound spell. I don't know if you want to drop the drones and make a single unit of plague bearers 30 strong, but it would help them staying on the board (60 wounds for the unit, instead of 30)

I think you want to drop a unit of blightkings, because they are conveniently the same cost as a plague claw catapult.

20 minutes ago, james.speller said:

I think you'd definitely want 1 of them, but I am not sold that running 2 plague claw catapults is a good idea. 

You're spending a ton of points on the glotkin already, so take advantage of their +1 wound spell. I don't know if you want to drop the drones and make a single unit of plague bearers 30 strong, but it would help them staying on the board (60 wounds for the unit, instead of 30)

I think you want to drop a unit of blightkings, because they are conveniently the same cost as a plague claw catapult.

I can't combine the 30 cause of battle line but I could drop 1 plaugeclaw and 1 blightkings and just add plaugebearers with the extra points there?

Archived